miércoles, 7 de noviembre de 2007

Other Noir films...

"Murder, my sweet" by German Dmytryk (1944)
"Double indemnity" by Billy Wilder (1944)
"Laura" by Otto Preminger (1944)
"The naked city" by Jules Dassin (1948)
"Kiss me deadly" by Robert Aldrich (1955)
"Touch of evil" by Orson Welles (1958),this film, along with "The Maltese Falcon" are two of the most important noir films and marks the end of Film Noir era.


Take a look at this Orson Welles's classic at http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=s114Te8IDel

2 comentarios:

pez dijo...

Hi guys!!

interesting blog...I love Orson Welles movies and I had no idea that "the touch of evil" was clasified in film noir...well, I didn't know what film noir was until I read it here...


bye

pez

Anónimo dijo...

Hiii!
I had never heard about this movie.. but after reading this blog I just want to see it!

Good luck

bye!